International Solar Business Developer H/F (69)
Quelles sont les missions ?
Imagreen is a consulting and recruitment firm, specialized for more than 10 years in the environmental and social transition sector. We are committed to supporting and accelerating the transformation of society while promoting the careers of women and men.
Our HR consultants support you throughout the recruitment process: from your good understanding of the position to your integration with our client.
We are looking for one of our clients, specializing in the development, construction and operation of solar projects, an International Solar Business Developer.
Missions of the departement
- Organize investment of up-to 8MW opportunities from group industrial sites under evaluation in Belgium to be build contracted by end 2023
- Promote, organize business development for this specific segment in every targeted country: Belgium, Germany, Poland, Spain, Portugal, towards 100MW by end of 2025, or any country that shall be targeted by the group.
Under the Director's responsibility, monitors and coordinates (contract / tech / financial) business in development, construction and commissioning.
- Commercial and industrial sites including auto-consumptions issues positioning the group as an asset owner
- Create a full business nearly from scratch leveraging strong internal skills (financing, engineering and local biz dev network from the group).
- Support all aspects of project Portfolio activities:
- Projects evaluation and securing
- Project development
- Full contracting
- Asset management organization
- Drive IT tools optimization for development activities (e.g., screening tool, reporting tool…)
- Reporting of the activity upon the group templates and./or requirements
- Location: ideally Lyon, Paris also conceivable
- Frequent travels in Europe will be required (2 to 3 times a month in average)
Quel est le profil idéal ?
Education & hard skills
- Grande école de commerce ou d’ingénieur, MBA/Master degree in economics, business, law, engineering.
- Ability to operate at a detailed level, to organize and multi-task, with a dedication to seeing projects through to completion.
- At least English & French fluent. German will be considered as a key bonus.
- Project management methodology (PMP© will be appreciated).
- Good understanding of new businesses, experience in renewable energy is a nice plus.
- Familiar with accounting, business plans…
- Project management in short cycles imperative.
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Rigor and adaptation skills
- Various possible seniorities + background
- Similar position in other IPP
- P&L management + international experience inside EES
- >5 years in strat. consulting activities + infra exp. and strong development mindset
- Entrepreneurial experience