Procurement Manager – Solar Industry
Procurement Manager – Solar Industry Réf.FS/DFA/003146
Activité : Énergie
Contrat : CDI
Imagreen, cabinet RH leader du secteur de l’environnement, accompagne les entreprises et valorise la carrière des candidats en France et à l’international en leur proposant des solutions sur-mesure : recrutement CDI / mission / pré-embauche / portage salarial.
Nous intervenons exclusivement sur les secteurs suivants : gestion de l’eau, valorisation des déchets, énergies renouvelables, mobilité, infrastructures.
Vous souhaitez évoluer ? Rejoignez-nous !
We recruit for our client, one of the main actors in the solar industry, a Procurement Manager.
You are part of the team in charge of procurement for solar equipment (ITS, structures and trackers, Scada, etc.) for utility scale solar projects worldwide.
You report to the Equipment Procurement Director. You manage one buyer resource to support your mission.
You are in charge of the procurement on one or several equipment supplier market(s). You structure and lead the following activities on this (those) segment(s) :
- Develop and model total cost comparison between various equipment technologies and PV plant design solutions allowing to reduce LCOE further and to maintain competitiveness of the company’s projects; including robust pre-bid costing approach to win projects;
- Contribute to the procurement processes definition and continuous improvement for best in class approaches, together with other procurement managers, including those in remote locations (China, India, etc).
- Ahead of projects, define sourcing strategies and qualify suppliers ;
- Develop FWA strategies, digitalization and standardization to maximize efficiency;
Lead supplier relationship management for those segments.
- Evaluate supplier global performance and action plan for improvement;
- Lead procurement of the equipment once project is awarded, while guaranteeing compliance to the company’s processes and procurement governance;
- Clarify and challenge needs, evaluate risks;
- Define project procurement strategy with the project manager, aligned with general sourcing strategy,
- Lead RFQ tender process management and address all aspects (including taxes, material and labour escalation, currency, payment, invoicing, securities, etc.),
- Liaise with BU to include in bids comparison maintenance costs and thus analyze TCO when recommending the best solution ;
- Negotiate and propose selection, together with the project manager, to the Suppliers Selection Committee;
- Evaluate supplier performance and action plan for improvement (for the project).
- Support the project manager during project execution for contract management and claim management.
- 8-10 years of relevant equipment and services procurement experience;
- Minimum of 3 years in solar or wind sector, or working on energy infrastructure assets;
- Knowledge of suppliers market
- Finance/business background;
- Be familiar with contract management;
- Professional procurement accreditation such as MCIPS is a plus
- Team spirit, multicultural personal and professional orientation.
- This role is customer oriented and will require moderate worldwide travels