Solar Engineer Réf.SOL/ENG/PAR/DFA
Activité : Énergie
Contrat : CDI
Imagreen, cabinet RH leader du secteur de l’environnement, accompagne les entreprises et valorise la carrière des candidats en France et à l’international en leur proposant des solutions sur-mesure : recrutement CDI / mission / pré-embauche / portage salarial.
Nous intervenons exclusivement sur les secteurs suivants : gestion de l’eau, valorisation des déchets, énergies renouvelables, mobilité, infrastructures.
Vous souhaitez évoluer ? Rejoignez-nous !
Imagreen, recruitment agency dedicated to the environmental sector.
We recruit for our customer, leading company in the Photovoltaic Sector, a « Solar Engineer » able to provide technical support services throughout development, procurement, contruction and operations phases of PV projects.
The main tasks are the following ones :
- Provide technical advice including energy yield assessments; specification assistance; procurement assistance; general project advice; and technical due diligence
- Support business development through liaison with a wide range of customers within the compagny from PV developers to financial teams
Assess technical risks and propose mitigation strategies to reduce risk on project CAPEX, OPEX and revenues
- Follow evolution of standards and good practices in the development and design of large scale solar projects
- Follow market trends, identify prospects, manage the complete project lifecycle from proposal to delivery
- Produce written reports and other documentation and present them to customers
- A minimum of a 5‐year degree in an engineering field (Grandes Ecoles or equivalent) preferably in electrical engineering
- First experience (1 year) in energy assessments, project engineering, procurement or construction of PV plants
- General technical knowledge of how a PV plant is developed, constructed and operated
- Knowledge and understanding of the solar market and future prospects/trends
- Advanced customer skills ‐ strong interpersonal, relationship and stakeholder management skills ‐ and ability to influence at all levels
- Excellent organizational and time management skills in order to meet stringent deadlines
- Fluent in English and French with an ability to write concise reports in English
- Good IT skills (PVSYST, AutoCAD) and excellent knowledge of MS Office package
- Knowledge of legislation and regulations (including HSE), international standards and certification body requirements